Alarm Monitoring And Surveillance?
Alarm monitoring and surveillance systems. Great question and subject and a very simple answer! It is for personal and business assets protection and security! The systems do not totally protect us but they enhance our ability to counter and provide deterrence against intruders. They help us to prepare for many of the potential dangers facing us now in our communities! Indeed the need for alarm, monitoring and surveillance systems cannot be emphasized more.
Criminal activities such as burglaries and home invasions continue to pose real dangers to communities. Advances in technology help homes and business owners maintain countermeasures in this never ending battle.
The Hardware: Alarm And Video Camera Systems
Hardware related to these systems fall into many categories, brands and effectiveness.
Alarm Systems: Alarm systems now have extensive protection over homes and buildings. This includes subscription services for 24/7 monitoring and response capabilities where connectivity to the authorities become a critical component of the system.
When alarm conditions are activated, the local police is actually notified and the police responds and checks the premises. Phone calls are made by the monitoring company to the police and the clients to check and inform for what could actually be happening.
Video Camera Systems: Video Camera Systems on the other hand provide detection by sensing movements around monitored perimeters. This is done by triggering the camera to start recording a footage of the activities detected.This helps us check our premises even remotely. If you are at home, this can give you an advance warning of intruders around your property.
The Software Or Programs
Our hardware as described above are kind of useless unless they are equipped with the necessary software to make the systems truly effective. Software are programs designed to perform certain tasks. They are the magnetic sentries, photo and motion sensors that keep an eye on many parameters. These are set by alarm, monitoring and surveillance systems.
The Internet Factor
Remotely viewing your homes and businesses is a huge factor in the effectiveness of these systems. The monitoring is expanded in capability and scope as the power of the web is added to the system. No longer is monitoring and surveillance limited locally. Interaction among players is also greatly enhanced and made more effective and reliable. Alarm monitoring and surveillance systems are indeed a must nowadays.
Examples: Alarm Monitoring And Surveillance Systems
The following products are available at Amazon by clicking through the links and photos below. Indeed we have a large collection of brands, styles and configurations in this world of alarm, monitoring and surveillance systems!
1) GSM 3G/4G WiFi Security Alarm System-S6 Titan Deluxe Wireless DIY Home and Business Security System Kit by Fortress Security Store.
Available at Amazon by clicking below photo and link.
2) Honeywell Wireless Lynx Touch L7000 Home Automation/Security Alarm Kit with WiFi, Zwave & GSM Module.
Product is available at Amazon by clicking the photo or link below!
3) Samsung Wisenet SDH-C85100BF 16 Channel 4MP Super HD DVR Video Security System with 2TB Hard Drive and 10 4MP Weather Resistant Bullet Cameras (SDC-89440BF)
Available at the cheapest place to purchase, Amazon. Please click below photo or link.
4) 1080P Wireless Security Camera System, Firstrend 8CH Wireless NVR System with 4pcs 1080P Security IP Camera and 2TB Hard Drive Pre-Installed, 65ft Night…
6) Reolink 16CH 5MP PoE Security Camera System, 8 Weatherproof 5-Megapixel PoE Surveillance IP Camera, 5MP NVR with 3TB HDD 100ft Night Vision RLK16-410B8-5MP
7) Axis Communications 0584-001 6-Channel Video Encoder Blade for Security Systems
8) Axis Communications 0671-001 P5624-E PTZ Dome Network Surveillance Camera, Black/White
9) Axis 0547-001 M3026-VE Outdoor Fixed Dome Camera, 3 MP (White)
Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) !
Alarm, monitoring, surveillance systems, including the internet are all DEAD when your power is dead! That’s right ! One flick of a circuit breaker at your circuit breaker box which is normally outside your home and all your security measures are dead in the water!
So do not forget your dedicated back up power to your security systems! See a couple of sample products below from your cheapest source Amazon.com!